Either in person or using a screen, I give lectures at:
- Nursing homes
- Language schools
I read some passages of my stories and I answer many questions:
- Why do you write?
- How do you get inspired?
- What is your favorite story?
- Are your characters real?
- When did you know you wanted to become a writer?
- How do you plan your writing?
- How long does it take to write a story?
Schools where I have lectured:
- Dover-Sherborn Middle School.
- Vedruna Escorial Vic.
- Andersen Vic.
- Memorial Elementary School, Natick MA.
- Waltham Dual Language School, Waltham MA.
- British International School of the University of Lodz, Poland.
- Seacrest studio del Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Dover-Sherborn Regional Middle School, MA.